Summary: American decent into Marxism is happening at breathtaking speed.
Essentially, after a 70 year experiment in Russia (paid for with US $ according to the author), the government has finally figured out how to implement Marxism without a struggle.
Not just policy, but operations are now being handled by a bunch of appointed, not elected, officials working czars or tiger teams. Primarily, wallstreet bankers and investment managers.
These unelected, unconfirmed "officials" (stooges) are busy.
- Tax system to be overhauled "by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars."
- Government fired the CEO of GM, and determines salaries and bonuses (and decides which creditors get paid, collateral be damned).
- Government to reinvent the auto industry (heck they own most of it) in the image of what the Whitehouse thinks you should be driving.
- Oh, and is reinventing the energy sector based on behavior modification, not supply and demand.
- Spends incomprehensible amounts of money without Congressional authorization
A very interesting read, given the source.